Your Source for IT Services In Atlanta & Northern Georgia
Your company deserves the best IT services in Atlanta. 360 Smart Networks provides it. Make a SMART IT decision.
360 Smart Networks: IT Services For Atlanta Regional Corporations & Organizations
Your business deserves the best industry-specific IT services in Atlanta, with proactive solutions and multi-component cybersecurity strategies. Discover why our enterprise-level customers in architecture, engineering, construction, industrial, real estate, and professional services fields love our work.
IT Services Company In Atlanta & The Southeast
Your company is unique, and it has needs that are different than any other business in the Atlanta area. Whether you need additional technical and help desk support during a software migration, advice on forming a solid digital transformation strategy, or fully managed IT services, we can deliver the help you need in a streamlined, efficient, economical manner. 360 Smart Networks provides a unique approach to IT services in Atlanta because of our solid leadership. Our leadership began their IT careers in engineering, giving us a deeper understanding of the challenges faced by architecture, engineering, construction, industrial, real estate, and professional services workflows. Instead of getting IT techs who know a little bit about engineering, you’ll get engineers that can provide multilayered, integrated IT solutions that work for your business.
Whether you run a small contracting firm with a couple of crews or a city-wide real estate agency with multiple offices, we understand that you need customized IT solutions that have been streamlined and optimized for your industry’s specific needs. You need IT professionals who already understand where your business is coming from, who require little education to get up to speed on your industry’s technical needs. Our IT professionals already have a solid understanding of your industry’s unique needs for maintenance, monitoring and security of your entire infrastructure, from IoT sensors on mobile cranes to limit theft losses to proper security for your client’s code-enabled front door for a house showing.
What Industries Does 360 Smart Networks Specialize In?
- Architecture Firms: Specialized printer formats, high-definition image files and extensive file-sharing networks.
- Engineering Firms: Secure database for sharing specs and exceptional security from data loss on confidential projects.
- Construction Firms: Smart estimating software, easy workflow automation and field access to all your files.
- Industrial Firms: IoT connectivity to your machinery, integrated digital security and customized workflow automation.
- Real Estate Firms: Analytics for marketing, automated initial and follow-up communications and easy client site access.
- Professional Services Firms: High-level customization, industry standards and legal requirements and highly-secured data.
But we don’t stop there! 360 Smart Networks provides IT services in Atlanta for a wide range of technology-dependent industries. Our experience in a wide range of industrial and technical sectors gives us the experience to meet and support your industry-specific standards, legislative requirements such as FINRA, SEC, PCI, HIPPA and FDIC. When you work with us, you receive proactive solutions to help prevent data breaches, viruses, ransomware, cyberattacks and a wide range of other potential security issues for your business.
Five Reasons Why Your Business Needs Industry-Specific IT Services in Atlanta
When you get industry-specific IT services in Atlanta with 360 Smart Networks, you’ll receive all the essentials for your corporation’s IT health and cybersecurity strategy:
- Technology modules that have been formulated for your industry’s specific processes and/or capabilities. This means that you’re only getting what you need, without a lot of extra options cluttering up your dashboard that you’ll never use, making it much easier to get work done efficiently and effectively, without wading through tons of extra menus.
- Access to vendors that have in-depth knowledge of your unique industry’s specific needs. If you’re tired of wasting time with someone trying to sell you something that won’t work for your industry, you’ll be pleased that we limit recommendations to what we know will work for you. No flimsy tablets used a construction site with our IT services in Atlanta!
- The enhancement of your company’s technology capabilities to promote real growth. Digital transformation is a reality that is here to stay, and those who are waiting to adopt it will find themselves out in the cold when the process is done. We can help you develop a solid strategy for transforming your business into a flexible, agile enterprise through IT assets.
- Streamlining of your IT assets will promote the achievement of your organization’s ideal IT working environment. If you’ve got technicians in the field, we’ll set up ruggedized tablets where they can manage billing and data files with ease. Stop worrying about when your techs drop their devices or get them wet working in a rainstorm!
- A comprehensive, complex web of maintained and monitored cybersecurity components to protect your data and IT assets from cyberattacks. Data breaches exposed 4.1 billion records in the first half of 2019, and 68% of business managers or owners feel that their cybersecurity risk has increased. Don’t let your company become a statistic!
Your company needs solid IT services in Atlanta, and 360 Smart Networks has the expertise to make sure your company is covered no matter what happens. As a specialized all-in-one managed IT service, we have a stronger understanding of your industry, your business’ needs, and the specific requirements of your IT assets within those needs. This means that you’ll get the right solution quickly, the first time, instead of trying a range of options from vendors that don’t really understand your company’s needs. Working across a number of industries, we can provide you with solid solutions to your IT and digital transformation concerns.
When you work with 360 Smart Networks, your IT issues become easier to manage, requiring only the occasional decision. This allows you to focus on doing what you do best – run your business with the same passion that you found when you were starting it. Please feel free to reach out today with any questions or for more information.
Before A Critical Technology Event Occurs....
Make A Smart IT Decision With A Strategic Technology Partnership With 360 Smart Networks.
Meet Our CEO Marius Nel
Marius has over 25 years of extensive technical and business managerial experience. After beginning his career in the R&D sector of mechanical engineering Marius made the switch to IT in 1996, first acting as a technical support engineer and later moving up to the departmental general manager of a large JSE-listed company. After immigrating to the U.S. in 2001, Marius began laying the foundation for what would eventually become 360 Smart Networks.