Solid IT Services For Construction Companies
Is your IT infrastructure ready to handle some heavy lifting? See how cloud-based solutions can maximize your productivity on and off the job site.
There are few companies that have more intensive technology needs than construction firms, from the data-heavy blueprints to the need for serious backup and disaster recovery procedures. It’s vital that you have a steady flow of data between project managers, office staff, clients and engineers and that means access to secure, always-on communications that are not subject to glitches or data loss. Whether your team is in the office or on the road, work doesn’t stop just because it’s outside of office hours. IT services for construction firms are poised to provide an advantage that will help your company win new business and differentiate from your competitors. Shifting the burden of technology support away from internal teams may help simplify operations and provide just the productivity boost that your construction firm needs.
IT Services for Construction Firms
Web-based software has dramatically changed the way IT services for construction firms are used, allowing everything from estimating to billing to be shared collaboratively between clients, project managers, vendors and other internal staff. Focusing on building the core of your construction business has never been easier, with access to this wide array of IT services from trusted local partners.
- Aggressive content filtering software to stop email and website attacks before they impact your company
- Anti-malware and antivirus solutions that include active notification options to quickly identify any problem files or folders
- Integrated telecommunications platforms that include video conferencing, text messaging applications and more
- Advanced data backup and business continuity solutions, such as disaster recovery strategies targeted to get your company back to normal after an attack or natural disaster
- Secure wired and WiFi networking solutions that are tailored to your specific requirements
- Licensing solutions for Office 365, Windows and other key software solutions
- Hardware management for office machines such as printers and faxes as well as desktop computers, laptops, mobile devices and IoT devices
Finding a partner that provides a comprehensive suite of solutions that still allows for customization is the best of both worlds — the convenience of connectivity, with the ability to only pay for the components required by your strategy.
Tackling Complex Technology Challenges
Everything from software and data integrations to bringing a new staff member on board are activities that can pull your IT team away from necessary innovations. When you work with external IT services for construction firms, you provide your internal teams with the mental space needed to focus on doing their best work and moving your business into the future. You can also be confident that your company is fully protected in the event of a cybersecurity attack, an event that could cost your business millions of dollars and have a long-term revenue impact.
Get your company on track with the IT services construction firms need to be successful when you work with the professionals at 360 Smart Networks. Our focus is always on ensuring that your business is fully supported through each stage of your journey. Contact our proactive team of technology professionals today at 770-518-7087 or connect directly online to schedule your free initial consultation. As the premier IT services company for construction firms in the southeast region, we have been working with organizations of all sizes since 2002 and understand the unique opportunities facing your industry.