Cybersecurity Services & Solutions In Atlanta & Charlotte
Learn how to get professional cybersecurity help that will drastically lower the risk of breaches, data loss, and ransomware attacks.
Cybercrime can destroy your business. Any company without top-tier cybersecurity is putting itself at risk of an attack. Consider the following statistics:
- A hacker attack occurs every 39 seconds
- There are 4,000 ransomware attacks every single day
- Bitcoin-mining software attacks are on the rise, and up to 500 million computers are affected without their users’ knowledge
- 75% of Apple’s most popular free apps and 80% of Android’s most popular free apps have been hacked at least once.
- Cybersecurity damages are expected to hit $6 trillion by 2021.
Learn how to get professional cybersecurity service for your Atlanta & Charlotte business that will drastically lower the risk of breaches, data loss, and ransomware attacks.
Cybersecurity Services & Cybersecurity Consulting In Atlanta & Charlotte
360 Smart Networks is a top-tier Atlanta & Charlotte Cybersecurity Company to help you.
Thankfully, cybersecurity companies in Atlanta & Charlotte can protect your valuable business data by using a wide range of tools and strategies to drastically minimize the odds of a successful attack. What’s more, companies such as 360 Smart Networks also create comprehensive disaster recovery plans to help you get back on your feet quickly and easily in the wake of a cyberattack.
Cybersecurity Solutions & Network Security Services
360 Smart Networks has a comprehensive Securance plan that uses an array of cybersecurity tools and strategies to keep your company safe from hacks, breaches, and ransomware attacks. Our plan includes:
- Scanning incoming files and data to offer real-time protection. We offer anti-virus/anti-malware scanning, DNS scanning, email scanning, and phishing testing to protect your business from common cyberattacks. Furthermore, our intrusion detection plan not only catches attempted cyber hacks in a matter of minutes but also helps us identify vulnerabilities in your system to prevent future attacks.
- Security training for staff members. Our team offers ongoing cybersecurity training to ensure your employees have the tools and know-how to minimize the risk of attacks or deal with an attack in progress. Our cybersecurity training programs provide instruction on choosing strong passwords, setting up two-factor authentication, using secure networks, recognizing common cyberattacks, limiting the damage caused by a ransomware attack in progress, and more.
- Security Audits. Our first step when taking on a new client is to do a comprehensive security audit to look for system vulnerabilities that could lead to a breach. However, our security audits aren’t a one-time service. We regularly audit your IT hardware and software to ensure that it is 100% secure at all times. If there are problems, we address them immediately to prevent possible damage.
- Disaster recovery services. Even companies with strong cybersecurity can be hacked, as cyber criminals continually find new, innovative ways to gain access to business IT systems. That’s why we offer disaster recovery services personalized to meet the needs of every single client. 360 Smart Networks technicians can create a secure, automated back-up system that regularly backs up your applications and valuable data without adding extra work to your busy employees’ workload. We also draw up plans for your employees to work remotely or even offline in the event your IT set-up crashes, is breached, or gets damaged in a natural disaster. Furthermore, we test our disaster recovery regularly to ensure that it will drastically minimize any downtime you may face in the wake of an unfortunate event.
Speak With A 360 Cybersecurity Specialist
360 Smart Networks not only offers the cybersecurity you need to keep your data safe but also provides other tools and services to optimize your network and enable your business to boost employee morale, reduce expenses, offer improved customer service, get to know your target audience better, and much more.