What Does Top-Tier IT Project Management Look Like?
Get to know what winning IT project management looks like and discover who to turn to for expert help in setting up, monitoring, and improving your IT systems.
Great IT project management can spell the difference between success and failure for your business. Technology plays an outsize role in just about every vital business function, which means you need an IT plan that integrates with your business plans and goals to move your business into the future.
That’s why 360 Smart Networks has an IT project management department that is separate from the managed IT support team. We hire dedicated, experienced professionals who have the IT leadership skills you need to create, implement, and monitor an IT plan that suits your exact business needs. Our team can work on their own or with your in-house IT technician to:
- Improve your IT set-up by offering cutting edge hardware and software. 360 Smart Networks works with leading tech companies such as Microsoft, Cisco, Lenovo, Oracle, Accenture, Infosys, IBM, and Hewlett Packard to provide you with the best IT set-up for your business, at rock-bottom prices.
- Successfully deploy one or more new networks. Every business needs a speedy yet fully secure network to operate successfully. We specialize in network deployments, creating a perfect set-up that is guaranteed to meet your current and future needs.
- Transition to the cloud. SMBs from a wide range of industries have found that moving to the cloud offers improved security and increased productivity while at the same time lowering business costs. 360 Smart Networks works with a variety of operating systems to ensure that your transition to the cloud is as fast and efficient as possible. We can help you migrate to Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Office 365 or Microsoft Azure. Alternatively, we can craft a hybrid cloud solution that involves the use of both cloud and in-house storage systems to suit your needs and/or meet industry requirements.
- Improve and monitor your business’ cybersecurity. The average cost of a single breach is currently a whopping $3.6 million. Given this fact, it’s not surprising that 60% of companies go out of business after a cyberattack. To make matters worse, cyberattacks are becoming increasingly commonplace. Malware attacks rose by 25% in 2018 while ransomware attacks rose by more than 74% in 2019. That’s why we take your cybersecurity seriously, offering a plethora of tools and services to protect your valuable data from threats. We also provide customized, ongoing employee training so your staff members know how to protect your data, deal with cyber threats and handle a successful breach to limit the damage.
- Create a winning business continuity plan for your company. We make it easy for you to get back on your feet after a cyberattack, natural disaster, hardware crash or any other unfortunate incident. 360 Smart Networks not only creates a customized business recovery plan to suit the needs of each client but also tests the plan at regular intervals to make sure there are no gaps, omissions or unforeseen problems.
IT Project Management Solutions
360 Smart Networks has been up and running since 2002, helping small and mid-size business owners throughout Atlanta and Charlotte to create, implement, monitor and improve IT project management plans. We work with you to ensure the plan will meet your current and future needs, but we don’t expect you do to our job for us. We handle all your IT needs in a holistic manner so you have the equipment, tools, and training you need to use IT to its fullest potential. Get in touch with us to learn more or to make an appointment with our IT project management team.
Before A Critical Technology Event Occurs....
Make A Smart IT Decision With A Strategic Technology Partnership With 360 Smart Networks.
Meet Our CEO Marius Nel
NOT READY TO MAKE A DECISION YET?
Check out 360's Tech Insights.