Top-Tier Cybersecurity Training for Small and Mid-size Businesses
Avoid common yet deadly data breaches and malware attacks by giving your employees ongoing cybersecurity training that will keep your business safe at all times.
Do your employees know how to tell the difference between a genuine email from a manager/business owner and a fraudulent one? Can they spot phishing attacks and take measures to avoid them? Do they know what to do in the event of a ransomware attack to limit the damage? If not, cybersecurity education is in order to provide your staff members with the skills they need to keep your business up and running.
Cybersecurity Training & Education
In fact, giving your employees ongoing IT cybersecurity training could be a matter of life or death for your business. Consider the following information:
- Employees are the number one cause of data breaches
- The infamous Equifax breach that compromised the records of nearly 150 million Americans was caused by a single employee’s failure to implement software fixes that would have prevented the breach from happening in the first place.
- Snapchat’s breach, which exposed the records of 700 current and former employees, happened because an employee didn’t realize that an email ostensibly from Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel was in fact from a cyberhacker. The employee then followed the fraudulent email’s instructions and emailed the confidential information to the hacker.
- Calgary, Canada, is facing a $92.9 million lawsuit because one careless employee sent an email to another employee in a different Alberta municipality sharing personal information such as names, addresses, birth dates, and income details.
Why 360 Smart Networks?
While there are various IT managed service providers that offer cybersecurity training for employees, our training programs stand out for several reasons. These include:
- We not only teach your employees how to keep their IT systems secure but also help them understand the importance of doing so. This is imperative as many people fail to follow clear company security guidelines because they don’t fully understand the consequences of not doing so.
- We use jargon-free language. We don’t expect your staff members to be IT experts. That’s our area of expertise. Our training programs are easy for anyone to follow, even if they aren’t familiar with common IT terminology
- We customize our training programs to meet your needs. Each business and industry is different. Our team works with you to ensure our cybersecurity education programs apply to the software and IT procedures in place at your company.
- Our IT technicians are experienced veterans in their field but they don’t rely on experience alone. We put a premium on staying abreast of current IT technologies and developments to ensure our training programs are up to date at all times.
What to Expect
What should you expect from a truly good cybersecurity education program? Following is some insight into what our IT cybersecurity training programs have to offer:
- An emphasis on adhering to basic cybersecurity practices. These include locking and shutting down computers at the end of the day, never writing log-ins or passwords down, choosing strong passwords, and using two-factor authentication
- A clear understanding of common yet potentially devastating cybersecurity threats. These include suspicious attachments, pop-ups, malicious websites, and fraudulent emails. We also provide insight into how ransomware attacks work and what can be done during such an attack to limit the damage.
- Customized training to suit your needs and industry requirements. Our training programs ensure your staff members have the tools and know-how to keep in step with industry regulations. We also train your employees to use your chosen software programs and apps both easily and securely.
Ongoing cybersecurity education is a must for any business, in any industry. As cyberattacks become increasingly commonplace, your staff members will need to know how to stop attacks from stealing your valuable business data. Get in touch with us to learn more about our cybersecurity training programs or to make an appointment with our IT experts at your convenience.
Before A Critical Technology Event Occurs....
Make A Smart IT Decision With A Strategic Technology Partnership With 360 Smart Networks.
NOT READY TO MAKE A DECISION YET?
Check out 360's Tech Insights.