Do You Have a Business Continuity Plan That Safeguards the Interests of Your Key Stakeholders, Brand, and Reputation?
No enterprise can afford to be without a business continuity plan that’s mature enough to safeguard the interests of their key stakeholders, brand, and reputation. This is crucial to maintaining sustainable operations.
But not all business continuity plans are the same. A holistic approach is necessary – ensuring to identify:
All potential threats to the enterprise
The impact to business operationsthat those threats pose
This allows for the development of a framework that ensures organizational resilience at all times. 360 Smart Networks offers business continuity planning that goes above and beyond to ensure a mature, disciplined process that accounts for all systems, data, and people within the enterprise.
Four Key Components of a Mature Business Continuity Plan
- Regular, Automatic On-Site Backups of all operating systems, files, and applications within the environment.
- Cloud Backups to ensure accessibility to all requisite files and applications from any internet-accessible location in the world.
- Emergency Response Planning to provide all employees with clear and concise policies and procedures to follow in the event of an emergency.
- Regular Testing of Restore Availability to guarantee that backups are ready to be used, documenting gaps and errors to prevent the possibility of failed backups.
The 360 Smart Networks’ team of professional technicians undertakes the necessary steps to implement the level of protection that each organization requires.
Who Or What Poses A Threat To Our Enterprise’s Data and Operations?
Though many are aware of dangers that exist outside an organization, few are prepared for an assault that comes from within their own walls. There are several circumstances that pose a threat to an organization’s data, both man-made and natural disasters.
- Localized Storms, Hurricanes, and Earthquakes
- Human Error
- Disgruntled Employees
- Natural Disasters
Nothing can prevent the unforeseeable, but 360 Smart Networks offers business continuity services that prepare enterprises to handle and recover from circumstances detrimental to their ability to operate.